Mother card is dead!

Quick Fix.
Zip69

Mother card is dead!

Post by Zip69 »

Bonjour
Après 2 ans et demi d’utilisation la carte mère de mon Acepc ak1 est déjà « morte » j’ai emmené mon mini pc pour une vérification car je n’arrivais plus à faire les mises à jour Windows et je n’arrivais plus à me connecter au wifi et en fait on m’a dit que la carte mère était défectueuse et que le mini pc n’était pas réparable ...seulement 2 ans et demi après l’achat c’est quand même très rapide ....
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Mother card is dead!

Post by Gabe »

Being that these units only have a one year manufacturer's warranty, your best bet would probably be to buy a new computer. You may want to consider one of those add on warranty extensions when buying it.

Utilisation de Google Traduction ...

Étant donné que ces unités n'ont qu'une garantie d'un an du fabricant, votre meilleur pari serait probablement d'acheter un nouvel ordinateur. Vous voudrez peut-être envisager l'une de ces extensions de garantie supplémentaires lors de son achat.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
witt

Post by witt »

You can try to replace the WIFI module, or install the system to troubleshoot the system driver or hardware problems

If you cannot turn on the computer, you can try to uninstall the BIOS,
axe2021

Post by axe2021 »

Hello, i am located in France and i bought a defective AK1 unit too.

In Europe, the warranty is 2-years because of EU-laws, despite the manufacturer is telling 1-year or more, even if no extension warranty subscribed.
If the manufacturer is not allowing this, then he's not allowed to sell on the EU market at all.

2,5 years and dead motherboard doesnt inspire confidence in the product AK1.
Hope for you that the aftersales will react.

Have a good day,
axe2021
Happy owner of a AK1 8GB+256GB purchased on March 2021, pre-installed with Windows 10 Pro 2004. My first AK1 was very defective, and my demand to aftersales got solved on May 17th, with replacement of the bad unit, now all is fine.

Return to “Troubleshooting”