GK3V won't boot

You can post ACEPC forum feedback and forum-related problems.
Good suggestion will be always welcomed and rewarded.
marcodea

GK3V won't boot

Post by marcodea »

Hello. I've configured my mini pc and everything worked fine.
I've mounted a Sata disk with another copy of Windows installed. I can boot with the Windows installed in the Sata driver, but I cannot boot from the internal SSD system. I've removed the SATA disk but the system doesn't boot. Could it be an issue with the boot config?

I would like to boot with the Windows installed in the internal memory and format the Sata disk.

Kind regards
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: GK3V won't boot

Post by Gabe »

You'll need to enter the BIOS and change the First Boot device. To do so, press and hold or continually press and release the Delete key on startup, then when you're in the BIOS go to the Boot section and set the First Boot device to the "Windows Boot Manager" of the onboard storage. Press F4 to Save and Exit (I think it's F4, but you might want to look to be sure), and then it should boot to the internal storage.

After you've booted to Windows on the internal storage, you should be able to see the SATA SSD you installed in Disk Management. You can open Disk Management by either Typing it in the Search box, or right clicking "This PC" on the desktop, clicking "Manage" and then clicking "Disk Management" on the left of the newly opened box. You can then format the add on SSD there.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Forum Feedback”