T11 8GB+120GB - Docking Station?

Quick Fix.
graigrmansfield

T11 8GB+120GB - Docking Station?

Post by graigrmansfield »

I recently ordered and just yesterday received the referenced pc (T11 8GB+120GB). I had a question about output. I currently run a Dell XPS as my work computer, but have two 27" external displays, as well as a keyboard/mouse Logitech combo that runs off a single USB dongle. I have a single docking station, Dell model W19, that allows me to have a single USB-C plug into the laptop.

My question is, if I want to utilize the same peripherals on the T11, would I need to unplug the items from the docking station and plug directly into the T11 each time, or is there the capability to unplug the docking station from my XPS laptop and plug it into one of the USB ports on the T11? I assume if it is possible, that I would need some sort of USB-A (male) to USB-C (female) adaptor.

If it's not possible, that's alright, I would only be using one external display (HDMI) and the one singular USB-A dongle for the laptop/mouse. I would only need to unplug and replug two items at a time rather than the one for the whole dock.

Thanks!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11 8GB+120GB - Docking Station?

Post by admin »

T11 can recognize the external hard disk. You can check the related information of the adapter from Amazon.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”