ACEPC T11 keeps shutting down on its own

Quick Fix.
evgeny

ACEPC T11 keeps shutting down on its own

Post by evgeny »

Hello,
My ACEPC T11 keeps on shutting down after turning it on - whenever I start my ACEPTC after BIOS loading when the Windows loading screen is showing, the computer shuts down unexpectedly. I have tried different power supply (I have 2nd ACEPC T11 at work which is working fine), but it didn't make any difference. I also tried to boot from SSD with Win10 installed but doesn't load past BIOS screen (doesn't even show Press <DEL> or <ESC> to enter setup and doesn't respond to DEL or F7 comand either). I have tried different thumb USB drives with Ubuntu and Windows 10 and 7 but it keeps shutting down with only difference that I can load Ubuntu desktop but after some time (even idle) it shuts down (my monitor says "No signal"). I have followed the tutorial to factory reset using Win10 image (T8U_1909_Pro_X64_6255_en_de_es_fr_it_ru_zh_2020013.7z). It boots fine but it always shuts down when at 1.0% exactly Applying image after Delpoyment Image Servicing and Management tools Version 10.0.16299.15.
The BIOS version is 2.18.1263 Bios date 04/01/2019. Please note that If I go in to BIOS settings it doesn't restart of shut down (I have left it overnight and it was on in the morning).
Do you guys have any tips? Thanks
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ACEPC T11 keeps shutting down on its own

Post by admin »

1. T11 does not support booting from expansion disk 2.5 SATA. It is normal that it cannot boot.
2. Reinstall the system. The system is installed on eMMC. Will the computer shut down automatically when the system is installed to 1%?
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
evgeny

Post by evgeny »

1. Well noted thanks
2. Yes, plese refer to the 2nd screenshot. I have tried many times even with different USB thumb drives I'm stuck at "Applying image after Delpoyment Image Servicing and Management tools Version 10.0.16299.15." it never ever gets past 1% then it shuts down. Please advise.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This is our latest system installation tutorial:
It is clearer than before, and the logic is clearer.
At the same time, we once again provide you with system files:
If the attempt is still unsuccessful, please contact me.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
evgeny

Post by evgeny »

Dear Admin,
Many thanks for providing the detailed tutorial and link to the ISO. I have followed the tutorial preceisely but the PC shuts down again at 1.0% exactly of Applying image after Delpoyment Image Servicing and Management tools Version 10.0.16299.15 (timestamp: 2:31 into the video tutorial).
Please kindly advise.
Thanks!!
evgeny

Post by evgeny »

I have have followed new tutorial but my ACEPC T11 mini PC wont make it pass the loading 1% of Delpoyment Image Servicing and Management tools Version 10.0.16299.15. Please advise If I can send it to you for repair. I'm loosing hope as I start to believe that this PC has no remedy...
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, it is detected that the EMMC is damaged, we suggest you contact our after-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com

Return to “Troubleshooting”