CK6 runs very slow at 85 degree celcius

Quick Fix.
roker1976

CK6 runs very slow at 85 degree celcius

Post by roker1976 »

Hi acepc team,

I've just got my acepc ck6 today and updated windows. The pc runs very slow and so I checked the cpu temperature. When I use chrome to browse some websides, the temperature goes up to 85 degree celcius and so the cpu performance goes down. I try to start the taskmanager and have to wait about 10 seconds, until it appears.

I shut down the system and waited around 2h bevor I took another try. A short time after startup, the temperature goes up again.

Do you have any ideas how i can fix that? I've seen in the forum the "CK6 throttling issue" and that you have fixed this problem...

Thanks and kind regards
Robert
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: CK6 runs very slow at 85 degree celcius

Post by admin »

This is the tutorial we made for you:
Hope to help you
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
roker1976

Post by roker1976 »

I've tried this and the pc runs faster, but the temperature is now near 95 degree celcius.

I am not sure if this is save for long time use...
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry for not making it clear all at once, you can adjust the value to around 20, which will lower the temperature and at the same time lose a little performance.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”