GK3 Mini-PC issues

Quick Fix.
vibin_18

GK3 Mini-PC issues

Post by vibin_18 »

Hello
i have recently bought GK3 Mini-PC, 8 GB DDR4 + 120 GB eMMC from amazon
```

During the windows update the box was restarted and always going in to update loop and restart, Due to this issue, i would like to reinstall windows but i am not able to find the windows license keys for the device i have purchased. The Amazon link shows it comes with with windows license but i couldnt find one, Please help me to fix this issue or send me the license key.

Regards,
VM
Balastrea

Re: GK3 Mini-PC issues

Post by Balastrea »

I had and am still having these issues with the CK6 model. Reading these forums and online reviews does not give me much hope unfortunately. Good luck that ACEPC will be able to help you.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry for the inconvenience, we can send you a cooling fan to solve this problem. The new CK6 has solved this problem. You can return the product and re-purchase it. The CK6 heat sink will be able to perform its function fully.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

admin wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 8:35 am Sorry for the inconvenience, we can send you a cooling fan to solve this problem. The new CK6 has solved this problem. You can return the product and re-purchase it. The CK6 heat sink will be able to perform its function fully.
Hello, please contact our after-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Balastrea

Post by Balastrea »

Unfortunately I do not have the option of returning the CK6 and then "re purchasing" it, as I ordered it via a "review" program. I will just have to review it as is I suppose.

Return to “Troubleshooting”