Acemagic AM18 - Bluetooth doesn't detect any headset!

Max. Boost Clock Up to 5.1GHz AMD Configurable TDP (cTDP) 35-54W
chrishk

Acemagic AM18 - Bluetooth doesn't detect any headset!

Post by chrishk »

Hello!

For the last five days, I’ve been having a problem with Bluetooth: none of my Bluetooth headsets, which previously worked with this mini PC, are functioning anymore. Even worse, they are not being recognized when I try to pair them again. The mini PC does not recognize any of the Bluetooth headsets I have (I have three: one Bose, the latest model; one Nuroum headset; and a Jabra headset).

This situation is quite frustrating. Are you aware of any issues with Bluetooth, either with the AM18 or due to a recent Windows 11 Family update?

Note : Bluetooth perfectly working with a printer and a multimedia center..

Many thanks for any help, advice or tips!

All the best,
Christophe
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Acemagic AM18 - Bluetooth doesn't detect any headset!

Post by Gabe »

I'd check if five days ago, or thereabouts, there was a WiFi/Bluetooth driver update, and if so, see if you can roll it back. Or, even just go into the Device Manager and see if rolling back the Bluetooth driver has any effect.

For reference, I've moved your topic to the AM18 section, though I left a redirecting shadow topic in place in the original Troubleshooting section.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: Acemagic AM18 - Bluetooth doesn't detect any headset!

Post by barry777 »

1. If the issue is caused by a recent Windows update, it is recommended to uninstall that update;
2. Uninstall the Bluetooth driver, then restart the computer and reinstall the Bluetooth driver. (Click to download the driver)
Please note that Google Drive limits the number of downloads for non-Google accounts. If you receive a "download limit exceeded" message, please log in to your Google account and try downloading again;
3. If the issue persists, it is recommended to delete the existing Bluetooth connection, reset the Bluetooth device, and then turn on the computer's Bluetooth to search again.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 7 7840HS (AM18)”