How to game with dual monitors on Tank 03?

The latest model is equipped with the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Laptop GPU (8GB GDDR6 memory).
michachael

How to game with dual monitors on Tank 03?

Post by michachael »

Hello

I would like to use my 2 monitors to game, but apparently I need to active NVIDIA "Span displays with Surround". See screenshot.
This is currently greyed out because the iGPU (Intel) is using it. I need the dGPU from NVIDIA to work. I tried disabling the iGPU in the BIOS, but doesn't work. I also installed the drivers I found here on the forum viewtopic.php?t=5088, but no success.

How to game on multiple monitors with the Acemagic Tank 03??

Thank you

barry777

Re: How to game with dual monitors on Tank 03?

Post by barry777 »

Currently, the system does not support direct connection to the discrete GPU. In this case, you can consider the following alternatives:

1. Windowed mode or borderless window mode: In the game settings, select "windowed mode" or "borderless window mode," and manually stretch the game window across multiple monitors. While this may not provide a full-screen spanning experience, it can achieve a similar effect.

2. Primary monitor gaming: Set the game to run on only one monitor, while using the second monitor for displaying additional information, such as chat windows, maps, or performance monitoring tools.

3. Using third-party software: Some third-party tools, like DisplayFusion, can help you manage multi-monitor setups more flexibly. While they may not fully replicate NVIDIA Surround, they can offer useful multi-screen configuration options.
michachael

Re: How to game with dual monitors on Tank 03?

Post by michachael »

thanks for the reply.

Really disappointing as I bought the 2nd monitor to do some more immersive gaming like F1 racing...

I tried the other options already, but even with the window stretched out across both screens, the resolution remains the same hence the visible gaming screen is just moved from one window to the middle of both windows (but not stretched out).

It's absolutely misleading, especially when you buy this with "2x HDMI and 1x DP" connections, and it's being presented as a compact gaming mini pc with a strong NVIDIA chipset.

Return to “Intel® i9-12900H/12700H(TANK 03 M1A )”