AD15 Lagging after some bit

Intel® Core™ i5-12450H Processor 12M Cache, up to 4.40 GHz
NightScape

AD15 Lagging after some bit

Post by NightScape »

Hey everyone, I recently bought an AD15 from Amazon specifically for astronomy use. I'm using it to capture data from my astronomy camera and control my telescope. However, I've encountered an issue. Despite performing a fresh Windows install and ensuring all drivers are up to date, my PC starts to lag randomly after about an hour of usage. I've made sure there's plenty of ventilation, and I've deactivated sleep mode, but the problem persists. I had seen a suggestion to ensure no changes have been made to the BIOS which that's not applicable to me since I haven't changed anything but I still experience this problem any help is appreciated it's affecting my data.
barry777

Re: AD15 Lagging after some bit

Post by barry777 »

1. You can refer to the following document for troubleshooting: [Troubleshooting Document]

2. If the issue persists, it is recommended to check the CPU temperature and ensure the memory is functioning properly. You can refer to the following videos for guidance:

3. If all the above checks are normal, consider uninstalling the recent Windows quality update.
NightScape

Post by NightScape »

So I have ran memtest and cpu test pass on both. I performed yet another clean windows install and installed the missing drivers which I downloaded the file from here.. Same results isolating a windows update,program running in the background, memtest, and CPU test any other ideas?
barry777

Post by barry777 »

After the PC has been running for a while, it is recommended to use the tool DiskGenius (click to visit the DiskGenius website) to check the SMART information of the SSD to ensure its status is normal.

Return to “i5-12450H & i7 11800H(AD15)”