Ersatzlüfter

mini PC with display!
merlin1999

Ersatzlüfter

Post by merlin1999 »

Deutsch:
Hallo, dies ist mein erster Beitrag.
Ich habe das baugleiche System OUVIS S1 Mini-PC.
Nun ist es so das mein PC, seit ich ihn habe, die ganze Zeit als Musikserver lief bis vor wenigen Tagen. Ich sah eine Temperatur von 98°C und habe sofort ausgeschlatet. Das Gerät einmal zerlegt und festgestellt das der Lüfter fest gelaufen war.

Über AliExpress habe ich nach Erstatzlüftern geschaut und auch baugleiche Lüfter gesehen (einen davon bestellt) aber die Verkabelung ist leider anders.

Meine Frage dazu ist: Hat jemand ein ähnliches Problem und ggf. schon einen Anbieter gefunden wo man einen Erstatzlüfter mit der richtigen Verkabelung bestellen kann?

Grüße Aus Deutschland
Merlin

Englisch via Google:

Hello, this is my first post.
I have the identical OUVIS S1 Mini-PC system.
Now my PC has been running as a music server ever since I got it until a few days ago. I saw a temperature of 98°C and immediately turned it off. I disassembled the device and found that the fan was stuck.

I looked for replacement fans on AliExpress and saw identical fans (ordered one of them) but the wiring is unfortunately different.

My question is: Does anyone have a similar problem and perhaps already found a supplier where you can order a replacement fan with the right wiring?

Greetings from Germany

Merlin
barry777

Re: Ersatzlüfter

Post by barry777 »

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are happy to assist you. Please send us your purchase order number either through a private message or by email at barry@minipcunion.com. Once we verify the information, we will promptly help you resolve the issue.

Return to “New Model S1”