Ports HDMI & DP simultaneously?

AMD Athlon 300U/Ryzen™ 3300U/3500U/3700U/3750H/5700U
mfcardenas

Ports HDMI & DP simultaneously?

Post by mfcardenas »

Hi there :)

I have a Kamrui AM02PRO with HDMI and DP video ports. My doubt is if I can use both of them simultaneously and if it is the same video output sent to 2 monitors or they are separate video outputs and you can have two different desktops, for example one showing youtube and the other with office or something else.

If they can be used simultaneously and with separate videos, would it be okay to use a DP>HDMI converter so I can connect two HDMI monitors?

Thanks for your assistance
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Ports HDMI & DP simultaneously?

Post by Gabe »

The AM02 Pro supports dual display, as in a different thing on each display. As for the DisplayPort to HDMI adapter, I don't see why it wouldn't work.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
barry777

Re: Ports HDMI & DP simultaneously?

Post by barry777 »

AM02Pro supports HDMI/DP video output. When connecting two monitors, you can choose to duplicate the main screen, displaying the same content on both monitors, or extend the screen to display more content or multitask.

You can refer to the following video for instructions:
[How to Extend/Duplicate Screens]

Please note that using adapters or conversion cables may cause compatibility issues. It is recommended to use direct connections, such as HDMI-HDMI or DP-DP, for optimal video output quality and stability.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 7 3750H(AM02/PRO)”