Anyone playing Elden Ring on M2A?

First AAA Sci-Fi Games Mini PC
rubenban

Anyone playing Elden Ring on M2A?

Post by rubenban »

Hi I'm trying to play Elden Ring and Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree on my Acemagic M2A. I have been trying different drivers I found on this forum including Franken drivers last version 555.99 game ready driver and also the official drivers provided here 555.85. Any of the drivers seems to work correctly.

Sometimes the game just crash and it's closed without any error message. Other times is even worse, after a few minutes of gameplay the PC froze and I see a lot of weird lines on the screen, then the PC shut down (photos attached). I'm unable to play games in a gaming PC which is an absolute non-sense. Anyone knows how to solve this issue? or may I have a deffective unit?

I have the same issue when I use IA applications like Topaz Video AI or Adobe After Effects. It seems when the GPU has a lot of load, it just fail.

gordesky1

Re: Anyone playing Elden Ring on M2A?

Post by gordesky1 »

I been playing the normal game and the dlc on my m2a without any issues here. Using the 555.85 drivers and all other games with no issues.

What's the thermals around?

Also you can try display driver uninstaller guru3d.com/download/display-driver-uninstaller-download/ select ony nvidia drivers than reinstall the nvidia drivers afterwards too see if that fixes it ;) oh and make sure you select EAC support when installing the drivers. Usually when i have a issue with any of my systems with gpu related issues i do that first and it usually solves the issue.

Hopefully its not a hardware issue :/
Mini family so far Acemagic ad15 intel core i5-11500B 32gb of teamgroup elite 3200mhz

And now a m2a starship i9 12900h 32gb rtx 3070m ;)Image
rubenban

Post by rubenban »

Thank you very much for your answer. I tried the display driver uninstaller and reinstall the 555.85 driver but still the same issue. I contacted the service of acemagic and they say they will check the product because its probably a factory issue. I hope its solved fast.

Regards
gordesky1

Post by gordesky1 »

np :) Was hoping that would've solved it for ya :/ But yea does seem like a hardware fault tho... Hopefully its a fast process for ya and it gets solved.
Mini family so far Acemagic ad15 intel core i5-11500B 32gb of teamgroup elite 3200mhz

And now a m2a starship i9 12900h 32gb rtx 3070m ;)Image

Return to “Intel® Core™ i9-12900H/i7-12700H(M2A)”