NIPOGI AM 02 BOOT ERROR REALLY WEIRD

AMD Athlon 300U/Ryzen™ 3300U/3500U/3700U/3750H/5700U
kmt

NIPOGI AM 02 BOOT ERROR REALLY WEIRD

Post by kmt »

Hello. I'm facing à Boot problem that makes it impossible to use the minipc under normal conditions.
This minipc was purchased on Amazon.
Reference: NIPOGI AM02 AMD RYZEN 7 (3750H)
Order number and date of purchase: ********** 2023-11
Upon receipt, I unpacked and proceeded with the installation, which went normally.
I didn't make any modifications, as I was out of the country for a few months.
Since my return a few days ago, when booting up, the PC freezes on the bios screen or sometimes when loading Windows (the dots in a spinning circle).
After several attempts, I gave up.
So I went for a factory reset with a Windows 11 disk. I ALWAYS do this when I buy a new PC.
With difficulty (Need the WORKAROUND to continue process as if Windows couldn't find SSD drive), I was finally able to install and access the Windows Desktop.
On the other hand, every time I boot up or reboot, the PC freezes either on the bios screen or a few seconds after the bios screen when Windows loads.
The only WORKAROUND I could find to use the PC is to quickly access the bios, click on "restore default value", disable fastboot and save changes before rebooting the machine.
When this is done, Windows starts up normally and the pc runs smoothly.
BUT as soon as the PC needs to reboot, for whatever reason, the initial problem reappears and the PC freezes.
So you have to force the pc to shut down and redo the WORKAROUND
PS : I also try with AM02 WINPE image downloaded from this Forum (image uploaded by BARRY) With no result.
IT'S VERY PENIBLE and it's not normal behavior.
Thank you
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: NIPOGI AM 02 BOOT ERROR REALLY WEIRD

Post by Gabe »

I would contact barry777 at barry@minipcunion.com. He's likely ask for your Amazon order number and a video of the issue, so I would include both of those, with the latter being if you can.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
kmt

Re: NIPOGI AM 02 BOOT ERROR REALLY WEIRD

Post by kmt »

Gabe wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:17 pm I would contact barry777 at barry@minipcunion.com. He's likely ask for your Amazon order number and a video of the issue, so I would include both of those, with the latter being if you can.
Thank you very much Moderator for the address.
E-mail just sent.
Looking forward for his feedback.

Return to “AMD Ryzen™ 7 3750H(AM02/PRO)”