AK3 very slow....

Quick Fix.
tepuzzo

AK3 very slow....

Post by tepuzzo »

Greetings. I apologize for my English which I am translating via Google.
I have an ACEPC AK3 (8-128) with Celeron N3350 which is always slowed down due to continual CPU overuse, which is always 100%-

What can this be due to? They tell me it may be a BIOS issue to update .....
Can anyone help me, thanks!

Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: AK3 very slow....

Post by Gabe »

You should bring up the Windows Task Manager, then click on the CPU column to sort the processes by CPU usage so the highest usage process shows at the top. This will give some indication of what process is using so much CPU power. You could post a snapshot of that.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
tepuzzo

Post by tepuzzo »

if you open the first image in another tab .... that's exactly what I posted! ;)
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

tepuzzo wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:41 pm if you open the first image in another tab .... that's exactly what I posted! ;)
No, it's not. What you posted shows that the CPU is pegged at 100%, but not what process or processes are actually causing it.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (51.89 KiB) Viewed 3832 times

Edit: I see now that it does show the CPU usage by process and some sort of value attached to it, but in a different way.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

tepuzzo wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:39 pm Greetings. I apologize for my English which I am translating via Google.
I have an ACEPC AK3 (8-128) with Celeron N3350 which is always slowed down due to continual CPU overuse, which is always 100%-

Hello, I found the problem. The intel PTT EK service takes up a lot of background. You can turn it off using this method:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
tepuzzo

Post by tepuzzo »

Gabe wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:19 pm
tepuzzo wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:41 pm if you open the first image in another tab .... that's exactly what I posted! ;)
No, it's not. What you posted shows that the CPU is pegged at 100%, but not what process or processes are actually causing it.

Capture.PNG

Edit: I see now that it does show the CPU usage by process and some sort of value attached to it, but in a different way.
;) :mrgreen:
tepuzzo

Post by tepuzzo »

admin wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:46 am
tepuzzo wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 5:39 pm Greetings. I apologize for my English which I am translating via Google.

Hello, I found the problem. The intel PTT EK service takes up a lot of background. You can turn it off using this method:
A thousand thanks! This way you managed to solve my problem! The PC is now a splinter!
;) :) :) :) :) :) ;)

Return to “Troubleshooting”