Hilfe!!!!

Someone will always care about you.
Sturiale

Hilfe!!!!

Post by Sturiale »

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

seit heute in der Früh startet mein PC nicht. Auf dem Bildschirm steht aptio setup Utility und ich weiß nicht wie ich das Problem beheben soll.
Ich sende ein Bild davon und bitte Sie um Hilfe.
Ich warte auf Ihre Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Sturiale Salvatore
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Hilfe!!!!

Post by Gabe »

Without knowing your model number, the help that can be offered is limited in scope. If you can reply with the model, I can direct you to more specific instructions for the things below.

The first thing to try would be a BIOS discharge.

The second thing to try would be reinstalling the system. You can find the available systems in the File Download section.

If neither of those things help, you can contact ACEPC after sales support at service@iacepc.com.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Sturiale

Post by Sturiale »

Hallo Gabe,
das Modell des PC ist :GK3V RAM:8GB ROM:128GB.
Beim Starten des PC geht dieser direkt zu Setup und lässt sich nicht mehr zurückstellen.
Können Sie mir sagen wie ich ein Reset manuell machen kann, oder vielleicht eine Wiederherstellung?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Sturiale,

Before trying the following two things, if you have a number of devices connected to the unit I would disconnect everything but the monitor, keyboard and mouse to see if that makes any difference. It probably won't, but it's an easy first troubleshooting step to try.

1. The first thing I would try is the BIOS discharge. The instructions for doing so are below...

2. If that doesn't help, I would then try reinstalling the operating system. You can get it for the GK3V here. The system installation tutorial video is on that page as well.

If none of these things help, I would contact their after sales support (service@iacepc.com), as there may be something more significant going on with the unit.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Sturiale

Post by Sturiale »

Hallo Gabe,
das Modell des PC ist :GK3V RAM:8GB ROM:128GB
Ich habe das erste und zweite Tipp ausprobiert und jetzt steht die Fehleranmeldung(siehe Bild).
Liegt das Problem in der Setup Einstellung? wenn ja, erklären Sie mir bitte die weitere Schritte. Liegt das Problem wo anders? Das Gerät habe ich vor 3 Monate ca. gekauft.
Vielen Dank im Vorraus für Ihre Unterstützung.
Attachments
20210731_163312.jpg
20210731_163312.jpg (3.93 MiB) Viewed 4207 times
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Sturiale,

At this point you should contact ACEPC's After Sales Support (service@iacepc.com), as it looks like there's a problem with the system drive.

20210731_163312.jpeg
20210731_163312.jpeg (537.3 KiB) Viewed 4200 times
witt

Post by witt »

This is because the hard disk is broken, so you can only replace the new SSD, and then reinstall the system. It is recommended that you contact ACEPC, they will provide you with a new SSD within the warranty period.

Return to “Emergency”