Il pc ha smesso di funzionare

Someone will always care about you.
carmine.loreto

Il pc ha smesso di funzionare

Post by carmine.loreto »

Salve, ho acquistato questo PC ACEPC Mini PC da Amazon il 12/04/2021. Fino ad oggi il PC ha funzionato, ma da questa mattina non si accende più; ad ogni tentativo di accensione viene visualizzata esclusivamente la schermata del BIOS. Temo che il problema sia HD.
Resto in attesa di Vostre istruzioni per l'attivazione dell'assistenza in garanzia... Buona giornata

Hi, I bought this ACEPC Mini PC from Amazon on 12/04/2021. Up to now the PC has worked, but from this morning it does not turn on anymore; at each attempt to switch on, only the BIOS screen is displayed. I'm afraid the problem is HD.
I look forward to receiving your instructions for activating warranty assistance ... Have a nice day
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Il pc ha smesso di funzionare

Post by Gabe »

carmine.loreto,

Two things to try are a BIOS discharge and reinstalling the system. The instructions for discharging the BIOS depend on your model number, so if you could reply with your model number I can give you the proper instructions for the BIOS discharge for that model. The BIOS discharge is what I would try first.

If the BIOS discharge doesn't help, you can find the system download for your model in the "File Download" section. Please be sure to watch and follow the instructions in the system installation video for the proper method of reinstalling the system.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you still cannot open after trying Gabe's method, then you can contact our after-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
madave

Post by madave »

Io ho lo stesso problema da qualche settimana. Il pc qualche volta si accendeva regolarmente, a volte entrava nel bios e non leggeva lo SSD. Ora entra sempre e solo nel bios e non vede lo SSD. il mio è sempre un AK2 versione 2.18.1263 ram 6gb rom 128 gb cpu Apollo Lake J3455. Grazie resto in attesa, Marco

I have had the same problem for a few weeks. The pc sometimes turned on regularly, sometimes it entered the bios and did not read the SSD. It now always and only enters the bios and does not see the SSD. Mine is always an AK2 version 2.18.1263 ram 6gb rom 128gb cpu Apollo Lake J3455. Thanks, I'm waiting, Marco
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

madave,

You can try a BIOS discharge, the instructions for which are below. If it doesn't help, you should contact ACEPC's after sales support at service@iacepc.com.

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Emergency”