Acepc T6 Bios problem

Quick Fix.
GioCose

Re: Acepc T6 Bios problem

Post by GioCose »

Hi,
yes my idea was to restore the bios to its original state. But now I have another problem. Entering in bios I realized that the date is wrong and the time changes constantly. Honestly, I never see a thing so strange. I can resolve it or my stick is hopelessly out??
GioCose

Post by GioCose »

Update:
turning off the pc stick and pressing the reset button, the time is blocked and returned to scroll normally. :D I don't understand how this could have happened but at least for now the problem seems to be solved. Excuse me if I got a little off topic.
GioCose

Post by GioCose »

However I confirm that my idea was to return the bios to its original state because in that version it had recognized the external hard disk and had started ubuntu without problems.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

GioCose,

The only BIOS I know for the T6 is here, but I don't know if that's the one you need. Hopefully the admin will reply to say whether it is, and if not, he can link to the proper one.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
GioCose

Post by GioCose »

Hi,
I think that it's not a good idea to try it, if I'm not sure that this is the right file before. Anyway thanks for help.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, we are very happy to be able to help you. Please take a photo in the BIOS interface. We will send you the BIOS of that date to try.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
GioCose

Post by GioCose »

Thanks for your help!
Bios Home
Bios Home
Bios Home.jpg (3.72 MiB) Viewed 4047 times
GioCose

Post by GioCose »

It's also possible to have precise indications on how to change the CMOS battery? Thank you.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, please give me some time, and I will ask the factory for this BIOS. The T6 plastic packaging method is special, and it may not be completely closed after disassembly, resulting in the dust.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
GioCose

Post by GioCose »

And, confidently, I'm await.....

Return to “Troubleshooting”