With AK1, exit Aptio Setup Utility

Quick Fix.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: With AK1, exit Aptio Setup Utility

Post by admin »

Hello, we recommend this method: reinstall the system if you still report an error on this interface. Then unplug the U disk first, and then press any key (note that the U disk first)
Enter the command: diskpart
Enter the command: list disk
If a hard disk is found, it means the hard disk is OK. It means that your method is wrong in the process of reinstalling the system. If the hard disk is not found, it means that the hard disk is damaged. Please contact us.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
fabriziovolpe1955

Post by fabriziovolpe1955 »

Hello. I tried what you recommended and I believe that I have finally come to the solution of the problem. From what you have told me it appears that the hard drive is damaged. I am also sending you a screenshot of the video response.
If so, how should I behave, since I bought this pc in early December.
I thank you again for your kindness and courtesy and I await anothet advice on how I should behave.
1610726368926..jpg
1610726368926..jpg (6.6 MiB) Viewed 1379 times
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please contact our after-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com.
Explain your situation. They will give you an mSATA hard drive or 2.5SATA hard drive. Thank you very much for your efforts, they will reply to you within 3 working days because they may be on vacation.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”