Nice Windows Desktop for daily use

You can post ACEPC forum feedback and forum-related problems.
Good suggestion will be always welcomed and rewarded.
DevB

Nice Windows Desktop for daily use

Post by DevB »

Mini PC, Intel Celeron J3455 Processor(up to 2.3GHz) Windows 10 Pro(64-bit) Mini Desktop Computer
We needed a PC for the kitchen for daily email/misc use that did not take up too much space
Initially though of getting an all in one, decided against it as then i would be stuck with the unit

Had a spare monitor, keyboard from an older PC which i had recycled and bought this unit to see if it would work

This unit is tiny and i can mount it to the back of my Dell monitor VESA mount (plate is included)

One word of caution, spend the next 8-10 hours updating all the Windows updates before using the unit as it would help. i also installed a spare 2.5 SATA drive i had from an older Laptop to have more storage inside the unit (its only 320GB, but it helps)

Windows is installed on the fast bulit in Flash drive. I moved the data store to the SATA laptop drive and created accounts for all members of the family

Also tried the unit with a TV and it was able to play Netflix and YouTube with no issues/stutter

Great little PC, just wish i had ordered the unit with more RAM (4GB is ok for most use cases)

Not too noisy, but the fan does turn on on occasion to cool

Works well
:D

Return to “Forum Feedback”