ACEPC T11 wifi card is not detected >>> Ubuntu 19

Quick Fix.
rtrindade

ACEPC T11 wifi card is not detected >>> Ubuntu 19

Post by rtrindade »

ACEPC T11 wifi card is not detected, Windows is working fine, but later than i install Ubuntu is not detecting the wifi...
jack ma

Re: ACEPC T11 wifi card is not detected >>> Ubuntu 19

Post by jack ma »

1. After receiving the machine for the first time without WIFI / it cannot be turned on, it is recommended that you turn off the machine first, unplug the power, and then turn it on again. After that, WIFI will always be normal, and sometimes this situation will occur for the first time.
2. WIFI has been lost / cannot be opened for a period of time. Most of this occurs due to compatibility issues caused by Microsoft's update system. It is recommended that you reinstall the system and close the update. (You can find these two tutorials in the forum.)
spikerguy

Post by spikerguy »

rtrindade wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:05 pm ACEPC T11 wifi card is not detected, Windows is working fine, but later than i install Ubuntu is not detecting the wifi...
I think you have installed vanilla Ubuntu from Ubuntu website. I don't think this will have the wifi firmware by default.

Please download the one provided by Ace PC they have included the wifi drivers in that installation iso.

Insert the USB disk into the USB interface of the device and burn the ubuntu system
Ubuntu 16.04 download. This image is provided on Z8350 platform, T5 / T6 / T8 / T11.

Link Reference: Install dual systems Part III:Win 10 +Linux Ubuntu 16.04

Currently only: Ubuntu 16.04 is present, once Ace PC Shares the BT+WIFI Chip then I can look for the firmware file and make a tutorial on how to install the BT+Wifi driver on latest Ubuntu Releases.

Thank You.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Send by private message.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Olup

Post by Olup »

Can I also get those wifi drivers for Ubuntu 20 ?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, thanks for your feedback. Our driver can only be used under Windows mirroring. You can refer to Mr. Roddie’s reply: https://www.iacepc.com/forum/viewtopic. ... e&start=10
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
witt

Post by witt »

原文
ubuntu compatibility is very poor, the driver is not compatible

Return to “Troubleshooting”