PX24 mic not working.

Quick Fix.
tracyware

PX24 mic not working.

Post by tracyware »

Hello,

I recently bought a Turtle Beach PX24 headphone. When plugged in Realtek Audio Manager detects both the headphones and the mic attached to the headset. I have plugged it in using a mic and audio splitter. Despite the fact that my computer (running windows 10) detects the mic through Realtek when I speak into the mic no sound is recorded, however, I can hear my voice in my headphones so I know the mic works. I have made sure all my drivers are updated, ran the troubleshooters and tried to set up a new mic many times. Am I missing something which I should do?

Thank you
Last edited by tracyware on Sun Aug 22, 2021 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: PX24 mic not working.

Post by Gabe »

I'd do a Google search for that particular model. In searching "PX24 mic not working", it seems that there are quite a few who've had similar issues. From what I've seen, many of the solutions had to do with either drivers or settings.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
tracyware

Re: PX24 mic not working.

Post by tracyware »

Yes, some people are reading to face the same problem. But we think that many people for this problem must be doing some small mistake like us. Actually this problem was occurring due to some error in the connection of our microphone. Because after we mic test by https://mictests.net, the mic was working properly. Then we re-checked their connection and understood that this dilemma was coming due to the connection being lost. Right now the PX24 mic is working fine.

Return to “Troubleshooting”