Wake on lan AK2

You can post ACEPC forum feedback and forum-related problems.
Good suggestion will be always welcomed and rewarded.
biesse

Wake on lan AK2

Post by biesse »

I need to activate Wol on Mini PC, ACEPC AK2 Windows 10 Pro 8GB RAM + 128GB ROM Intel Celeron J3455 Micro Desktop Computer, but there is no configuration in the bios. I ask you to show me with pictures or videos how to solve the problem.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Wake on lan AK2

Post by admin »

Wake-on-LAN is possible, there is no switch in the BIOS, and it is enabled by default. The BIOS is enabled by default. You only need to turn off the system's firewall and turn on the network card's power management. "Allow the network card to wake up the computer."
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
biesse

Post by biesse »

ok thanks, everything works.
Jubliano

Post by Jubliano »

Switching off Firewall is extremely dangerous - how do you allow the packet through the file wall?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

No need to turn off the firewall. We made this tutorial for you:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
sky82

Post by sky82 »

Hi!
Are you sure that wake on lan works with the ACEPC AK2?

I followed the procedure explained above switching on the option "allow this device to wake the computer" in the settings of the Realtek PCIe Controller, but I still can't wake the computer from hibernate mode.

waking up from sleep mode works though, but all my other PCs (including the ACEPC GK3) can also be woken up from hibernate mode (even completely switched off), except the AK2.

Is it possible with the AK2?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, you can try this method: Check Device Manager: Allow Wake-on-LAN, two computers are on the same LAN, then install and use this tool:
Wake On Lan.rar
(319.55 KiB) Downloaded 410 times

Return to “Forum Feedback”