Aptio setup utility

Quick Fix.
Sariss

Re: Aptio setup utility

Post by Sariss »

No I’m just trying to get it to work like it did before! I tried a few things to try to get it to boot and maybe broke it worse.
EClark5483

Post by EClark5483 »

I guess another scenario might be that the eMMC drive isn't being detected. If you are installing windows 10, you don't have to use a restore image, you can just use the media creation tool and write the windows 10 media to a usb stick and install that way. The only real advantage of using a restore image is pre loaded drivers. I've done several of these mini PC's, not once have I ever used a restore image. I just install Windows 10 20H2.
My YouTube channel: Phreakwar PC Custom Builds
Sariss

Post by Sariss »

I’m not particularly tech savvy and got this because it was plug and play. The hdmi connection started acting funny and not connecting when it’d “wake up” and now this, so I’m not sure if the hard drive is messed up or I need to reinstall something. Not sure if it’s worth taking it to get fixed.

I can’t seem to download the thing that the admin has recommended elsewhere to a usb, or get out of PXE and I’m kind of at a loss of what to do.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, Sariss. I'm sorry to keep you waiting so long. You can reinstall the system like EClark5483. This is the system link and reinstallation tutorial we provide you.
AK1 2004 system:

Reinstall the system tutorial:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Kellie

Post by Kellie »

Having issues. Stuck in aptio setup utility. How can I get out. This is very frustrating
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Kellie wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:58 pm Having issues. Stuck in aptio setup utility. How can I get out. This is very frustrating
You can press F4 to save and exit the BIOS utility. I can't remember which key it is to exit without saving. Esc, perhaps? There should be tabs at the top with give exit options as well.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”