Intermittent Fan Noise

You can post ACEPC forum feedback and forum-related problems.
Good suggestion will be always welcomed and rewarded.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Intermittent Fan Noise

Post by admin »

DreamingVoid wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 7:06 pm I just bought a AK 2 Model and I have exactly the Same issue. Fan goes on and off constantly no matter if it is idle just windows running or some program. As thenfan is pretty loud thisnis rather annoying. Just running the bare windows 10 shouldn’t-t put the unit under stress. I run the latest version of windows with all patches.
We are very sorry for not satisfying you. We are currently developing and changing the fan problem. You can use this software to detect the CPU temperature. Your information is essential to us. I will collect temperature information in the forum so that subsequent research and development can optimize this problem.
Regarding your current troubles, you can try to put the machine in a more ventilated place. If you find that the machine's temperature is around 60 degrees during the temperature test, you can unplug the fan's PIN and let it quiet down.
Temperature measurement software:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Intermittent Fan Noise

Post by admin »

coolmo wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:51 pm What voltage does the stock fan run on?
One could buy a big slow (and silent) fan, place it underneath the case to create constant airflow via the bottom grid
Anyone tried that?
Excellent idea, but no one has tried it so far. Our superuser has tried to open the top cover and convert it into a fan. I provide you with a redirect link: https://www.iacepc.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 3009#p3009
https://www.iacepc.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 3503#p3503
I hope to inspire you. I don't have any information about the voltage you mentioned. If you insist on the need, I will contact our factory technicians for information.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Forum Feedback”