AK2 4gb random restarts

Quick Fix.
Jekejosh

AK2 4gb random restarts

Post by Jekejosh »

I've got a new AK2 that I'm having issues with it randomly shutting down after logging in to Windows 10. It does not do this if I run WIndows in safe mode. I've tried doing a clean boot and disablled all services and start up programs but it still will shutoff by itself within less than 5 minutes after logging in. I've also disabled all power saving functions.
Any suggestions?
witt

Re: AK2 4gb random restarts

Post by witt »

Hello
you can right-click on this computer to open management, event viewer, and view Windows logs. There are logs for reporting errors and abnormal restarts, and then send them to ACEPC technical support for analysis.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AK2 4gb random restarts

Post by admin »

Jekejosh wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 11:44 pm I've got a new AK2 that I'm having issues with it randomly shutting down after logging in to Windows 10. It does not do this if I run WIndows in safe mode. I've tried doing a clean boot and disablled all services and start up programs but it still will shutoff by itself within less than 5 minutes after logging in. I've also disabled all power saving functions.
Any suggestions?
Hello, Jekejosh. I am very interested in your question. Have you ever tried to turn off sleep mode? Looking forward to your try.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”