ACEPC T11 Wired Internet Connection

Quick Fix.
MIG

ACEPC T11 Wired Internet Connection

Post by MIG »

Just got my T11. Unit does not recognize my wired internet connection. (Wifi is fine)

How can I get this unit to accept the wired internet connection?

Thanks for any assistance.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: ACEPC T11 Wired Internet Connection

Post by Gabe »

MIG,

Have you tried a different ethernet cable? And, though it may sound ridiculous, you may even be able to reverse the cable you're currently trying to use to get it working. Sometimes cables can be funny, and one end may work well in one device, but not another, or vice versa.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
MIG

Post by MIG »

Thank you for your reply. I tried this but to no avail. My cable is good and I have also tried other ethernet cables that work elsewhere.

I see that others on this board appear to have a similar problem. Could this be something with the Realtec PCIe GbE controller?
witt

Post by witt »

hello MIG
you don't need a driver to connect to a network cable. After connecting the network cable, does the indicator light blink in green? If it doesn't light up. It is recommended that you take a detailed video and send it to the ACEPC after-sales mailbox for technical support analysis and solutions.

Return to “Troubleshooting”