no signal detected with ACEPC GK3V

Quick Fix.
yacine

no signal detected with ACEPC GK3V

Post by yacine »

hello,

I just bought an ACEPC AK3V. I tried to connect it to my TV through HDMI but no signal is detected. I even tried to connect to a monitor. I tried with a brand new HDMI cable and with one I already used before.
I plugged with the HDMI cable in Port 1 and Port 2 of the ACEPC but it won't help. Each time i have the message "cable not detected"

i didnt try the VGA port because i dont have such a cable. And any this is not a smart solution.
Is there a quality control in your production process? Because, the ACEPC do not seem to have worked before.

Could you help me out?

Thanks in advance for your help!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: no signal detected with ACEPC GK3V

Post by admin »

Hello, we understand that the screen is not displayed when you use it for the first time. We recommend that you use this process for testing.
1. Check if the HDMI cable is in good contact (re-insert and confirm that the HDMI contact is good); replace the HDMI cable, and then try (using the built-in HDMI cable).
2. The BIOS self-test cannot be reset and booted. We recommend that you discharge the BIOS.
BIOS discharge tutorial:
3. Check whether the display is switched to HDMI display (VGA, HDMI, DP switching signal source is HDMI); replace the display to see if there is a display (exclude 1. Make sure the display is normal, 2. Signal compatibility issues).
If the above method is invalid, it needs to be replaced or after-sales.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”