Slow WiFi speed T11

Quick Fix.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Slow WiFi speed T11

Post by Gabe »

milasx,

Did this problem start happening after Windows 10 update, by chance? The reason I ask is that there was an update released about a month ago that screwed up some people's WiFi, and especially the 5GHz connection. This happened with my desktop computer. It was Intel driver related.

You can read more about here. After a new update my WiFi was working again. I'm using an add in WiFi card in my desktop, but it uses the same Intel driver as many built in ones.

I know using the Intel Driver and Support Assistant tool with these mini PCs is a bit unnerving, especially considering the fact that the drivers are sometimes "tweaked" a bit to work with them, but it may help. I would limit its use to the WiFi driver though, even if updated drivers show as available for other things on the unit, and for the aforementioned reason.

I don't know if this is the solution, but only an idea.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”