MiniPc GK3V and no signal

Quick Fix.
Mike

MiniPc GK3V and no signal

Post by Mike »

Uboxed GK3v and connected using HDMI. Went through setup and just after logging into Windows and launching Edge the screen went all pixelated.
Unplugged and turned back on.
Now blue light is on front of device but on TV all I have is HDMI no signal. The source is correctly set on the TV to HDMI.

Please advise, is it possible that I have a faulty unit?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: MiniPc GK3V and no signal

Post by admin »

Hello, this is a novel question. When you turn on the machine, whether the blue light of the machine is always on, you can press the CapsLock key of the keyboard and observe whether the keyboard light is on normally. You can use the keyboard's hot start function: Ctrl+alt+del to restart. Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Thanks but I used Amazon support yesterday and went through about half a dozen things that they suggested I try and nothing worked so the device has been returned. They didn’t suggest the above though. I tried both hdmi connections and with several different TVs too.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry for the inconvenience. This involves many reasons, so you need to try to troubleshoot the problem. From your efforts, we can see that you are very serious if you are willing to support us. I can provide you with discounted prices through channels.
Thank you for your support.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”