AK2 won't start.

Quick Fix.
Aizix

AK2 won't start.

Post by Aizix »

Hello, I've bought a faulty 2nd hand AK2.
Initially when I plugged in the power cord the light would come on, fan initiates and stops and after a while it would shut off.

Then I reset the BIOS, and when I plug I'm the power it would turn on the fan, again for a second and the light would stay on.

I've noticed the temperature on SSD and CPU would increase a bit.

Anything you can suggest I try? Or better yet, would I be able to get it serviced? I'm not the original buyer and don't have any warranty on it.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: AK2 won't start.

Post by Gabe »

Aizix,

It can take time for the admin to reply.

For reference, I've moved your post to the Troubleshooting section and deleted the duplicate.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, I responded to you via email. Please check your email. I hope your problem can be resolved as soon as possible.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Aizix

Post by Aizix »

Hi, I've not received any emails.

I've checked as many options as I could - still nothing on screens.

Just did a quick test. Connected a keyboard and mouse via USB. No reaction from either. No lights coming on that is.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, please check whether the power adapter is normal. If you confirm that the power output is normal, then the motherboard is malfunctioning, please contact our after-sales staff: service@iacepc.com
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”