Installing Ubunutu-Mate-20.04.01 LTS on USB for T6

Quick Fix.
Rudi452

Re: Installing Ubunutu-Mate-20.04.01 LTS on USB for T6

Post by Rudi452 »

Gabe wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:45 am I'll post the addresses below, but I'll put an X in front of each of them to prevent them from doing the same. This way you can copy/paste them into the address bar, but without the X, of course.
Thx for the help, but that won't help as there seems to be no way to get these links pass our UTM and Firewall structure at the company network due to security policy (just seconds after I tried I got a ring from the security office asking what I am doing).
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Maybe you can, you can try it, it will not cause the computer to die, you can rest assured. What we provide you is a link to reinstall the system, which can help you back to the windows system.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Rudi452

Post by Rudi452 »

admin wrote: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:52 am Maybe you can, you can try it, it will not cause the computer to die, you can rest assured. What we provide you is a link to reinstall the system, which can help you back to the windows system.
Are you telling I have to erase the whole eMMC storage to get rid of some entries in the boot?

Just to be explicit, this is what I want to erase:
I was able to disable the two boot options left over from the Ubuntu try, but would like to delete entries #3 and #4. The usual bcdedit or msconfig won't show them, so I cannot delete them from booted Win10. Any suggestions welcome how to delete without starting from scratch?

Return to “Troubleshooting”