To Jenny (Amazon transaction with computers Vienna)

Quick Fix.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: To Jenny (Amazon transaction with computers Vienna)

Post by admin »

AmazonRomanVienna wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:00 pm If there is no update or file I need to execute to solve this issue, I am asure this is a hardware related issue and we couldnt find a suitable solution so I will return them all to amazon.

Please let me know what to do now with this. you can see all my videos and problems.
From the video, we can see that the computer is in normal operation, indicating that the computer has successfully entered the system through BIOS detection. We found this problem in Microsoft's official instructions. Currently, this problem exists in the professional version system. After our test, installing the Home version system can solve your problem.
We are very sorry that you encountered this problem. This is the system download link we provided for you. Please choose according to the model.
AK1 Home:

GK1 Home:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
AmazonRomanVienna

Post by AmazonRomanVienna »

Thanks for your reply.

I cannot believe this is due to a "microsoft bug".
But if so, please tell me why this behavior is NOT occurring on all other computers?

Bytheway:
You are right, the computer is not disabled or dead. But somehow I cannot connect via remote-control anymore and the screens dont turn on again. When you press the on-off-button, the computer puts itself into sleep-mode. lights-up red and when we press the on-off button again, windows showing up, screens working and we can see that windows didnt restart but continued where we left the computer.
So you are right, to computer should be working fine within the software, but still in this operational-mode where we cannot see any screen anymore, it feels like the hdmi-ports from the computer just don do what they should do and the hdmi-ports and network-ports become disabled. and the only way to get it back to work is to off-on-button or poweroff-poweron.
This is no normal behavior and I would say this is either a graphics-driver software problem or a hardware-bios-based computer problem.

Either way: It is a problem. We cannot live with it because of all customers dont understand why they cannot have their regular behavior of their computer. We need a fix or replacing all of it. I still want to keep them all!
This bug seems to have potential of getting fixed by a bios-update/driver-update on some kind.

Please provide such solution.
AmazonRomanVienna

And we were thinking of installing home-version.

until one technician said, in home version you cannot join microsoft active directory domain.
even home-version fixes the problem, we unfortunately need to have pro-version for domain-join.

Sorry, we really thought about it and made plans how to efficiently reinstalling all computers. But the domain-join feature is not possible in home.

:evil: :cry: :cry:
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello,
This problem exists very much in minicomputers. We currently have not found a good solution.
There is no problem with the BIOS, and you can observe the normal operation of the machine. The machine cannot be displayed, and it has nothing to do with the drive. You can understand that the system has cut off the monitor's connection due to unauthorized claims, causing the screen to fail to display normally.
The second suggestion we give you is to set the screen to sleep to never, and turn it on or off through the monitor to solve your problem.
If our technicians or Microsoft update this BUG, we will contact you as soon as possible.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
AmazonRomanVienna

Hi!

Thanks for your reply.

Got a new video from the customer. Changed the computers yesterday to a new model.
So this seems to be a bug in all computers.

We love the computers because they are cheap, have 2 hdmi displays and are perfect for remote-desktop. Like a thin-client but just better because of windows and all software.
For us, though, this is not acceptable and we are starting to return and change computers next week.
We found a computer MINIX that can handles 2 screens, is fanless, costs double the price than your computer but works just fine, never dies and comes back to life with monitors.

I have suggested the solution to turn off the monitor but set monitor-turn off in windows to never. We had this procedure before and it didnt work. People get a call, get up and leave immediately. Monitor remains on for hours or days and getting this burn-in-effect we dont want to deal with.

Man, I wish there is a different solution than this. This sucks so bad.
Very thanks though for your support and help.
AmazonRomanVienna

Because you write this happens on minicomputers:

We have used the HDMI-Computer-Stick and we still have it in use and it's working perfect. Very very slow, but again: for remote desktop perfect.
Even an internet-speed test is very slow because the computer cant handle >50Mbit Data-exchange.

We also have this mini-computer with Hdmi+VGA port and they work just fine as well. We never had any problems with the awakening of the computers.

Only with the perfect super small wonderful cheap computer with 2 hdmi-ports. They are the best specs. And even "fast"

The new model we have in mind with fanless weighs like a ton and cant be mounted with tapes on the back of the monitor. So another burden. But for now, we dont see any better idea.

You write:
You can understand that the system has cut off the monitor's connection due to unauthorized claims, causing the screen to fail to display normally.

Is there something we can do about it? or solve it?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry for your dissatisfaction. We will collect your question and try our best to solve it. In order to express our apologies, and your constructive suggestions are very helpful, we can compensate you.

Return to “Troubleshooting”