To Jenny (Amazon transaction with computers Vienna)

Quick Fix.
AmazonRomanVienna

To Jenny (Amazon transaction with computers Vienna)

Post by AmazonRomanVienna »

Hi!

I will post the video here

So you see the computer is TURNED ON with LED-light, Screens are turned ON and user presses keyboard, mouse and doesnt work.
Also from teamviewer, the computer is OFFLINE and NOT online.

So she turns off the power and turns it on and it works.

harddisk-sleep = 9999 minutes
Windows-Sleep = NEVER
Screen-Sleep = 20 Min

We have the problem at 20 computers. If there is no nearby solution we needto return all of the computers.
I am running out of nerves because you always send me the SAME instructions everytime and we confirm everytime we put up all settings you sent us. And still doesnt work. And customers still calling and bitching about the computer not turning on by itself with mouse like any other computer.

We need a fix, please contact!
AmazonRomanVienna

Re: To Jenny (Amazon transaction with computers Vienna)

WOW! I need to tell you guys at acepc.
After reading this forum, the computers seems to have SOOO many issues and bugs, I cant believe that.
So many people have problems, using your products?

Is this really just buggy cheap hardware? I mean, it worked to great the first time. There was NO ISSUE with that problem I sent you above. and after a month or two or after half a year, it's starting to have problems. I dont understand that but appearently it seems to be an issue all over the world and not just with me.

Hope to see a solution otherwise we are forced to send back all bought computers at all companies (I am IT-support and sold it lots of times)
Roman
Rudi452

Post by Rudi452 »

From that video I would first let the guys from the electric department check the grounding of the power outlet. I did not see the sticker from last check, are they not put visible? Second I would try with wired connections for keyboard and mouse, as wireless connections do have a tendency to fail and drivers for bluetooth are always troublesome. All updates for the device specific wireless drivers are applied? Are the wireless keyboard and special mouse even compatible with generic driver or do you need special installation for such odd pieces?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

AmazonRomanVienna,

What activity is being performed when this happens?

From the video we can only see the problem already in progress, but not when the problem started, nor what caused the problem or what led to it. Does it happen when a certain key is pressed? When the unit is going through a restart? When a certain program starts or is being used? When it goes to sleep and you're trying to bring it out of sleep?

Is everything working fine and all of a sudden the screens just go black for no apparent reason?

It it like this on initial startup, and only a power reset gets it working properly?

From the looks of it, the unit is set to automatically turn on when power is applied. If it occurs on startup, just for the heck of it, I would go into the BIOS and disable that "auto power on" feature and instead turn it on manually to see if it could be related to that feature.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
AmazonRomanVienna

Hi!

Thanks for your replies.
I dont understand what Rudi means with electrian but any other computer works fine other than these ones.

I dont understand how many times I have to repeat it, so I will most likely return all computers with amazon soon.

Again: The user at the computer leaves the computer-pleace and goes home. The computer remains ON and only the monitor will turn off after 20 minutes.
Though, after a certain more time, like 30-40 minutes, the computer seems to freeze.
When the user the next day come into office and move mouse, screen is black, no signal.
The only way to get it back to life, is to switch off power and switch back on. And the auto-power-on is on purpose, so that the user doesnt have to press the START-button on the computer to turn it on. It should turn on when power is there and should stay on forever.

The computer works absolutely fine during the day, no problems at all.

Please let me know, if there is a fix or not - your solutions dont work at any computer with this model and we are not willing to wait any longer for no solution. We will return the computer next week if there is no suitable solution.

I hope the situation is clear and understandable.
Please let me know
AmazonRomanVienna

Image Image
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, I am sorry for not satisfying you about this computer sleep. We found this problem on Microsoft's official website. This problem widely exists in PRO systems. We look forward to Microsoft's future updates to resolve this bug.
Now we provide you with a solution: you can download the Home system first. This can solve your problem. Please tell me your model. We will attach the system link for you.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
AmazonRomanVienna

old post not to mention pls look at next post
Last edited by AmazonRomanVienna on Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
AmazonRomanVienna

If there is no update or file I need to execute to solve this issue, I am asure this is a hardware related issue and we couldnt find a suitable solution so I will return them all to amazon.

Please let me know what to do now with this. you can see all my videos and problems.
AmazonRomanVienna

This computer also has these problems, video made today (29.1.)
I accessed BIOS to see if there is any settings to change, but there is nothing that matters in term of power/suspend/hibernation.

Here is another video I made today (29.1.)
Part1:
Part2:

Part2 you can see wired cable mouse, I unplug monitor-cables, nothing helps.
screens not turning back on again without power off and power on the computer.

It seems to be a computer-related issue, so my only guess is to update the bios or change some settings in the bios???

Return to “Troubleshooting”