AK2 not powering up

Quick Fix.
Singularity

AK2 not powering up

Post by Singularity »

I have an AK2, bought from Amazon in November. It's been working fine but, today, the plug was accidentally pulled out from the wall while it was on. Now, it won't boot up. The HDMI is fine, and the power is plugged in. When I plug in the power, the LED goes red, then goes off. When I then press the power button, the LED shows blue, then goes off. There's no other action, such as the fan firing up.

I looked at the video here ( thinking it might do the trick, but that's a different model to mine, so it doesn't.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AK2 not powering up

Post by admin »

Please check this tutorial:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Singularity

Post by Singularity »

Thank you very much. I'll try this tonight.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you for trying.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Singularity

Post by Singularity »

admin wrote: Thu Jan 28, 2021 2:11 am Thank you for trying.
I appreciate the help but, when I remove the sticky feet, there are no screws under them.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Singularity,

The four screws are deep down in the holes that are uncovered when the feet are removed. The cross head (Phillips head) on them is pretty small. I use a PH0 (3.0mm) screwdriver for them.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”