Difficulty downloading driver file

Quick Fix.
ak4

Difficulty downloading driver file

Post by ak4 »

Hi. The wifi adapter on my T11 series doesn't work. The link to 'product system and driver download' doesn't work. Get followin message: "Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator."

Where can I get file to try re-installing?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Difficulty downloading driver file

Post by Gabe »

ak4,

For reference, I've moved your post to a new topic.

Are you accessing Google Drive on a work network or anything like that? As far as I know, there are currently no other download options for the file. I would try again. I just attempted it and it downloaded without issue.

Just in case it makes any difference and you've not already tried this method, hover over the upper right corner of the file download box on the T11 driver download page, then click on the Pop-out box. On the next page, click on the down arrow button on the upper right. Then click "Download anyway" on the download page.

D1.PNG
D1.PNG (2.53 KiB) Viewed 1081 times

D2.PNG
D2.PNG (2.62 KiB) Viewed 1081 times

D3.PNG
D3.PNG (10.08 KiB) Viewed 1081 times
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”