T11, how to get it to work?

Quick Fix.
xcursorgen

T11, how to get it to work?

Post by xcursorgen »

First it seems HDMI only works after a very long delay. I tried a monitor, no signal. Tried VGA, no signal. Tried another monitor, no signal. Tried again and again, with waiting periods because of other work to do. In one of the waiting period, a HDMI signal appeared.

Since then, HDMI works.

Then I tried to install Windows, twice. Tried 2 languages I know wel enough, always error "OOBELANGUAGE" and only Chinese from then on. My Chinese is not so good.

The license is only 1.5 lines of Chinese, weird.

Then there are 2 ways to try to continue, both seem to require making an account first, I guess on another Linux PC. Is Windows 10 like that now? No installation without preexisting account?

Now how to continue? I cannot read, so cannot try with any unknown unknown whatever

More information:
It seems to get an IPv4 address, but there is absolutely no way (for me) to access it in any way, even ping is bocked (as expected for security when not installed). But nmap still says "Host is up". Could it maybe require IPv6 for installation?

Is there a guide for Windows installation, with rough translations?
xcursorgen

Re: T11, how to get it to work?

Post by xcursorgen »

OK, I found ways to proceed without online accounts.

These are little texts usually in the lower left corner, sometimes other places, they are actually buttons to bypass online accounts and similar things.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11, how to get it to work?

Post by admin »

Sorry for not replying to you in time. You did a great job! You have found a solution through your own efforts.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”