Problem with T6 Tv-Stick

Quick Fix.
C0mmunistCat

Re: Problem with T6 Tv-Stick

Post by C0mmunistCat »

I still belive it is a combination of that bios and that trick with the site, i dont know why it went corrupted after the reginstall and setting it 100% CPU performenc power. Maybe it change 1 bit of the hidden bios option who knows and the reboot let it went bazinga.
Like i said GHz wise it is still the same but much better CPU workload its not 100% like shit all the time. Videos run now smooth at 1080p, and i installed already the usb stick and it is still running flowess. Maybe you could pin up your trick ? With the warnig that you maybe need a cmos clear? Because i read 2-3 threads with the same problem or ppl trying to install linux and hoping for better performance.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Problem with T6 Tv-Stick

Post by admin »

Hello, I am glad that your problem has been solved. If you want to install a Linux system, you only need to pay attention to the driver's installation, but you need to pay attention that the more advanced system will take up more CPU and memory.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”