AK1 Digital Audio Out

You can post ACEPC forum feedback and forum-related problems.
Good suggestion will be always welcomed and rewarded.
Buelbringer

AK1 Digital Audio Out

Post by Buelbringer »

Hello, since December 2020 I am owner of the AK1. I only receive an analog audio signal from the headset output. Even the HDMI Output doesn´t transmit any sound to the monitor (which is not my main problem).

As I also want to stream movies eg. on Netflix and watch it with a beamer, I am searching for a way to get a digital dolby 5.1 signal out of the AK1 and bring it into my Dolby Surround System.
In the windows10 setup I cannot find anything. The only output device I find is SPEAKERS (USB Audio Device) in sound setup, but notihing else to change.

Maybe there are special programms or driver I need to install? Thanks for your help!
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: AK1 Digital Audio Out

Post by Gabe »

Buelbringer,

I would check in your sound devices to make sure that the option for the particular sound is not disabled. To do so, go to Settings > System > Sound, then click on "Manage Sound Devices" under Output near the top of the page.

I don't have an AK1, so I can't see what you're seeing, but hopefully you see something there that can help.

You may also want to check any listed Advanced Sound Options at the bottom of the page.

Also, just in case, I'd make sure that your Windows is fully up to date, in case it needs any drivers through Windows Update.

If none of this helps, hopefully the admin will have some ideas.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Forum Feedback”