Bluetooth Issue

Quick Fix.
dave_e

Bluetooth Issue

Post by dave_e »

I have Bluetooth keyboards and mice which do not have dongles. I can set them up with my T6 but they either work only for seconds or do not work at all. Windows is happy that they are working. The Bluetooth service is set to Manual: if I attempt to switch it to Automatic I get an error: 'The parameter is incorrect'. I can set the service to Start but the connection is not made. I have gone through all of the usual troubleshooting routines to no avail. Is this an endemic problem with the T6 or is there a fix?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Bluetooth Issue

Post by admin »

T6 Bluetooth connection automatically disconnects after 3~5 minutes. Please flash the attached BIOS and try.
BIOS flashing tutorial:
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
droidphil

Post by droidphil »

admin wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:05 am T6 Bluetooth connection automatically disconnects after 3~5 minutes. Please flash the attached BIOS and try.
Will this bios work on T11 admin?

I have many problems with T11 and bluetooth keyboard and mouse, specially after waking up i have to force restart the pc. Working very badly!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
droidphil

Post by droidphil »

admin wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 3:47 am Please use this BIOS: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Admin,
This bios ruined my T11!!!!

When the device starts it reboots several times to a megatrend window. After that i get a blue windows.logo on a black background which takes VERY long! No Acer PC logo anymore. Booting takes very VERY long!

Please fix ASAP!

(All i wanted is working bluetooth and that problem is still there!)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry for not helping you correctly, we suggest you reinstall the system, here is the link we provide you: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=724
droidphil

Post by droidphil »

Hi,

I am on a fresh 2004 but you gave me a link to a bootloader for a bluetooth problem. Now booting takes very very long and the bluetooth problem is still there.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Reinstalling the system can solve your problem, and our driver is ready for you.

Return to “Troubleshooting”