Installing drivers on Ubuntu on W5 Pro

Quick Fix.
malwwwwwwwwwwww

Installing drivers on Ubuntu on W5 Pro

Post by malwwwwwwwwwwww »

Hello, I have tried to install ubuntu 16.04 from acepc forums, but i can't boot to it, only live boot from usb. anyway, 16.04 is too old version and it will end of support soon. So, how do I install drivers on ubuntu downloaded from ubuntu.com, version 20.04.1 or, if there are no drivers for this version, can i have drivers for 16.04 please and instruction how to install them
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Installing drivers on Ubuntu on W5 Pro

Post by admin »

Sorry for the inconvenience, we have no share in this area at present, we will give feedback on this, regarding the driver problem, you need to install it yourself, we cannot provide help.
As of now, we will only help you install the Linux system when you need to customize it because this will cost a lot of money and will only take effect when you buy in bulk.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
malwwwwwwwwwwww

Can u at least name all devices models that need drivers please like wifi Bluetooth please?
malwwwwwwwwwwww

I have already installed WiFi and Bluetooth drivers on my Acepc W5 Pro with Ubuntu 20.04.1 using the code from this post https://iacepc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=905#p905
But in windows device manager there are a lot of devices without drivers, not only wifi and Bluetooth. What are these devices? Could you please name all their models so i try to find the drivers for ubuntu. Also, i dont know how to get rid of battery. Can you help me please?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

We cannot help you improve your ubuntu system. But what happened to your battery?
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
malwwwwwwwwwwww

I mean, ubuntu shows battery icon, anyway, enough for me, i found many bugs in ubuntu, Windows now doesn't boot, i will reinstall and use windows xD
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes, this requires very professional personnel to be able to use it. Thank you so much for trying. If we develop a new Linux system in the future, we will notify you and invite you to experience it.
malwwwwwwwwwwww

Okay, thank you.

Return to “Troubleshooting”