T11 problem with video output

Quick Fix.
Tegilham

T11 problem with video output

Post by Tegilham »

I have had my T11 since May 2019 with no problem but recently it's started to have no video output after a period time, maybe one hour but it looks like to pc is still running.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: T11 problem with video output

Post by Gabe »

Tegilham,

Does the video work again after forcing a shutdown and starting the unit again? If you haven't shut it down and can't see the screen to do so, try pressing the power button on the unit. If this doesn't effect a shutdown, try pressing and holding down the power button for at least ten seconds to see if it shuts down. Lastly, if it still has not shut down, unplug it, though this should be the last resort.

Do you have another monitor or perhaps a TV with which you could check in order to eliminate the monitor itself as the possible cause of the issue?
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Tegilham

Post by Tegilham »

Yes if I force a shutdown and reboot it's ok then after a while it will do it again, I do have a monitor I can borrow to try it and will report back.
Tegilham

Post by Tegilham »

Yes have now acquired a different monitor and up to now the problem has not happened, will check over the next few days and report back. Looks like I'll be buying a new monitor. Thank you for your help.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Tegilham,

You're quite welcome. 🙂

I guess one good thing is that, if after a few days you know for sure it's the monitor, they aren't too awfully expensive these days. Granted, it's never fun having to replace something, money wise, but at least they've come down in price considerably over the last few years.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”