AK2 CONSTANTLY CRASHING

Quick Fix.
srwsew

Re: AK2 CONSTANTLY CRASHING

Post by srwsew »

So I need a 128g flash drive? Please answer

Does the current OS need to be removed, because of the corrupt files, or is it removed in the new install? Please answer

Or

Can I just new a new replacement computer and skip this. which would be the best solution? please answer
srwsew

Post by srwsew »

I just resolved this though Amazon, they are replacing the unit.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

srwsew wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:22 pm So I need a 128g flash drive? Please answer

Does the current OS need to be removed, because of the corrupt files, or is it removed in the new install? Please answer

Or

Can I just new a new replacement computer and skip this. which would be the best solution? please answer
No, you don't need a 128GB flash drive. That's just the size they used. An 8GB drive is adequate, though if you purchase one for this purpose a 16 GB would be better, as it won't be long before the size of these installation files exceed 8GB.

No, the current OS does not need to be removed. The system overwrites what's on the drive. If you watch the video closely you can see Diskpart doing this for you. Once the USB drive is booted to, everything is done automatically.

I would recommend contacting ACEPC after sales support at service@iacepc.com.

With all of this said, being that you're getting unit replaced, the above is only for informative purposes.

srwsew wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:12 pm I just resolved this though Amazon, they are replacing the unit.
That was good of them to do so. 🙂
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”