ck2 bios

Quick Fix.
briang

ck2 bios

Post by briang »

hey i was wondering where to get the bios update files for ck2 was upgrading ram and wanted to clock it at a higher mhz so i dont waste my money where could i get the files, I totally understand the risks associated with this process but witholding the consumers right to fix and upgrade something they bought shouldn't be an issue especially if you want to be considered a higher standard for mini pcs
briang

Re: ck2 bios

Post by briang »

i also want to activate intel hyper threading and other intel 7th gen features that are integrated into the i5 7200u but the bios doesnt even display them, its good to build pcs but you also have to take the time to help support them too
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, updating the BIOS will not unlock a higher memory frequency, so we did not provide you with the BIOS file. RAM supported by CK2: DDR4L-2133 SO-DIMM slot, max to 32GB
Support 1.2V DDR4L 2133 MHz
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Dynamojones

Post by Dynamojones »

This is not an answer,

Please provide motherboard information (make /model) so i can update my bios also.

Return to “Troubleshooting”