T11 struggling when playing videos

Quick Fix.
mrousan

T11 struggling when playing videos

Post by mrousan »

I have question about T11 (32G, 4G) , why it is struggling when playing videos ?? and when playing youtube videos, i have Win10 home with no issues at all as a functionality also i don't have any application installed at the T11 except KMplayer. plenty of HDD space available and nothing installed with no abnormal issues
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: T11 struggling when playing videos

Post by admin »

Please play it under 1080P and tell me the experience.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
mrousan

Post by mrousan »

I am playing under 1080P, actually even at 720P it is struggling. and even the sound is not sync with the video.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If the video is online, it may be the cause of the original video. It is recommended that you change the playback address. If it is a video on the local hard disk, it is related to the format. Some formats require special decoding to play normally. You can try other players-the default H264, MP4 support is the best, and it's the same on almost all devices.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
mrousan

Post by mrousan »

Actually there is no issue on the online address since other devices on the same internet router are playing the same vedio with no problem, by the way the website is Youtube.com (well known right), the other thing the players that i use are also well known and that same the internal video are playing smoothly over other devices using the same player. the video is 720p and it is struggling over the ACEPC T11, which abnormal according to the specification of the device and according to what it should be capable of.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

T11 can run 4K 30HZ video smoothly. According to the quality problems you may encounter, you can contact our after-sales mailbox: service@iacepc.com

Return to “Troubleshooting”