AK1 not booting

Quick Fix.
geckuz

AK1 not booting

Post by geckuz »

Goodday,
I received my AK1 today, plugged the cables and it does not work. When I plug the power supply it briefly illuminates red. When I press the power button the mini pc illuminates with blue light but there is no signal to the monitor. I read in another post that there is a fan in the pc and I cannot hear any fan spinning either.
Tried different HDMI cables and both connectors (I need them both working anyway)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AK1 not booting

Post by admin »

Check whether the HDMI cable is in good contact (re-plug and unplug to confirm that the HDMI is in good contact); replace the HDMI cable and try (use the built-in HDMI cable). Check whether the display is switched to HDMI display (VGA, HDMI, DP switch signal source is HDMI); change a display to see if there is any display (exclude 1. Make sure the display is ok, 2. Signal compatibility issues). The BIOS self-check is not completed and cannot be reset and booted. Please refer to the BIOS discharge tutorial https:
If the above method is invalid, follow the after-sale process
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”