language problem ak3v

Quick Fix.
bobster1

language problem ak3v

Post by bobster1 »

New ak3v. Initial start.select language as"English United States" next screen "select region" is in English.but the options are in Russian ??? Tried numerous times to change language but to no avail Any suggestions before I return it to Amazon?
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: language problem ak3v

Post by Gabe »

bobster1,

That sounds more like a Windows glitch. I'd see if you can force a shutdown and try again. If on reboot it doesn't allow you to start over, or you're still seeing the issue, you may need to reinstall Windows. The admin may have some other ideas as well.

You can find Windows 10 Pro 2004 for the AK3 here...

https://mega.nz/file/h8ZTga4Z#eCrWfqeo7 ... a21CS6cOr0

The installation tutorial is here...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
bobster1

Post by bobster1 »

Hi Gabe, thank you for your reply. After numerous failed attempts to boot in English (turned off each time) it suddenly decided to boot in English and went through set up ok. However I have decided to return it to Amazon as I am not confident all is ok.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

That's perfectly understandable. I might do the same.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”