AK3v

Quick Fix.

AK3v

Post by Guest »

Where are the full drivers set for AK3V...I switched the HDD and can't find anywhere to download them now...never happened to me before...

download drivers and you end up in a forum???

Come on guys...a driver page...If I don't see them please someone point me where i can find them...

hard to promote a hardware with no drivers page..

thanks..
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: AK3v

Post by Gabe »

Can you temporarily switch back to the onboard storage to save the Driver File Repository? It's at C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore. This way you'd have all of the drivers, and when one is needed you can set the Device Manager's search for the individual driver to that repository on the device you saved them, such as a USB flash drive.

How did you install the OS on the HDD? Did you clone the system drive, perform an installation of the ACEPC 'version' of Windows for the AK3, or install Windows from a Microsoft OS download?
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
rj23

Post by rj23 »

Hello all,

The same thing happened with me and now I am looking for its drivers. Can any one please upload it drivers?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello, there are currently two ways to download the driver:
1. Download all the drivers we have prepared for you. Download all AK3 drivers: https://mega.nz/#!ZkIDXAbQ!h4V5F3Nl9Q63 ... eEFWdd0wGE
2. Install the stable version 2004 system made by us. The driver has been integrated into the system for you. AK3 2004 system download: https://mega.nz/file/h8ZTga4Z#eCrWfqeo7 ... a21CS6cOr0
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.

Return to “Troubleshooting”