AK2 model X0017GNW8V not resuming from standby

Quick Fix.
ILGROSSOFA

AK2 model X0017GNW8V not resuming from standby

Post by ILGROSSOFA »

Hi,
the PC is running fine but after some minutes in idle it goes in standby and no way to resume it, acting on keyboard or mouse.
I tried to maximize performance in Power Management, I disabled screensaver, I checked in Device management that both keyboard and mouse have permission for resuming but the problem is still there.
Please let me know what to do. Thanks in advance,
Best regards
IL GROSSO
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: AK2 model X0017GNW8V not resuming from standby

Post by admin »

1.png
1.png (26.94 KiB) Viewed 2509 times
Please check this part of the settings.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
gotliebk

Post by gotliebk »

I have this same problem with an AK2 purchased last week through Amazon. Is there a BIOS fix for this? Or a BIOS update?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

This has nothing to do with the BIOS. You only need to check the sleep mode of the computer.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
ThatGuyLeroy

Post by ThatGuyLeroy »

Having the same issue. And I've verified that it is set to never sleep. It also occurred in a Linux distro that I have set as a dual boot option as well. So it most likely is a bios issue. Are there BIOS updates available? (As asked above by the other user)
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

There is currently no good solution to this problem, and we look forward to future updates from Microsoft. After it happens, only unplug the power and restart. Please wait patiently.
You can try to install the HOME system to solve the problem of not waking up in sleep mode. This is the download address of the home version of AK2: Win10_1909_Home:

Return to “Troubleshooting”