T11 doesn´t allow delete partitions to install Windows

Quick Fix.
diegomart123

T11 doesn´t allow delete partitions to install Windows

Post by diegomart123 »

Hello everyone, I am trying to install windows 10, but when deleting the existing partitions in the 64 gb memory, it is not allowed, I tried with command "diskpart" and "clean", without success. The problem is that a Windows 10 update was truncated and gives blue screen error of different types once it starts. any ideas? It is also not possible to install on the 120gb SSD you have since it does not allow you to install on that unit.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: T11 doesn´t allow delete partitions to install Windows

Post by Gabe »

diegomart123,

Are you following the instructions given in the OS installation tutorial? Just in case, here it is...

Also, in case you need it, here is the ACEPC W10 Pro 1909 download for the T11...

W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member
Lou

Post by Lou »

Hi, WIN10 prevent you to install OS on USB disk so you have to workaround that. A simple way is to get a .iso image of win10 and use a program like WintoGo (winto usb) to make the installation on your SSD disk. Note that once you did the installation your primary 64gb eMMC goes offline due to avoid boot conflicts I presume.

SO, get the iso, get WINtoUSB, be sure SSD is attached, start program putting you iso as a source, in legacy mode. AT the end of the process you a get a new fresh WIN10 installation so prepare on a stick all the drivers you need.

Note that the free version on WintoUSB do not support win 10 PRO so use the HOME version instead or buy the full version.
Gabe
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post by Gabe »

Lou,

diegomart123's issue had to do with Windows on his T11's onboard storage, not trying to run Windows from a USB drive. Being that he did not reply, his issue is likely resolved.
W8 Pro • GK1 • AK3 • AM02 • T6 Pro • AMR5 • GK3 Pro • AD03 • AM06 Pro • T8 Pro • S1 • T8 Plus • CK10 • AK2 Pro
I have no connection to ACEMAGIC other than being a customer and long time forum member

Return to “Troubleshooting”