Hard drive SSD problem

Quick Fix.
aureldu699

Hard drive SSD problem

Post by aureldu699 »

Dear all, i have 2 AK1 ACEPC whith 2 ssd hard drive, sometimes, hard drive ssd are not recognized, i must to power off and power on and its work. The hard drive is not recognize in the bios.
The hard drive ssd brand is different, the firt is Kingston and the second is Crucial. As the problme is similarly with 2 ssd hard drive different, i think i have a probme with the bios. I try to update the bios, but the problem is the same.

Can you help me?

Thanks you

Aurélien
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hard drive SSD problem

Post by admin »

Please take a picture of the BIOS in the Main interface, let me see which version of the BIOS your mini pc is.
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

example.jpg
example.jpg (65.48 KiB) Viewed 5846 times
Take photos here
Thanks for joining the forum fans, we will become friends here. Any suggestions about the forum I am open to hearing.
Metralo

Post by Metralo »

I have same problem !!!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Taking pictures let me confirm your question.
Metralo

Post by Metralo »

admin wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:06 am Taking pictures let me confirm your question.
I disassembled the case, reconnected the part and restarted the pc, and the HD is now present, but when I reboot, it doesn't see it anymore.
What information do you need?
Metralo

Post by Metralo »

admin wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 9:06 am Taking pictures let me confirm your question.
I use the added ssd disk as a disk on retaining data, the problem is that sometimes when rebooting it no longer recognizes it.
What can I do?
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Please take a picture of the BIOS in the main interface and let me see which version of the BIOS your mini PC has.
Matthew Mainini

Post by Matthew Mainini »

I had this issue. I had to type "exit" at the shell command to have a chance of booting windows. SSD was not being recognized. I thought it was the USB-C connection issue and removed the pads to get the connector closer, but didn't work. I tried everything in BIOS that was possible.

I reinstalled windows 10 cleanly with USB and the microsoft win 10 tool. It didn't work twice and I was getting hopeless, but after formatting the drive again as unallocated space, win 10 was installed successfully. Then, testing showed that it boots correctly now! The SSD is recognized 100% of the time after 10 starts.

But, now the audio won't play through HDMI. So that's the next hurdle.
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Click on the speaker logo in the lower right corner of the system desktop to select HDMI TV output sound, the default should be headphone output.

Return to “Troubleshooting”